My eyes have been looking fabulous this week, as I have been reviewing Eye of Horus products. It is an Australian colour cosmetics brand that promises to bring out your inner Goddess. Eye of Horus products are not tested on animals they contain natural ingredients and are paraben free. All products either come in gold or black stylish packaging. I was more than pleased with each product that I tested.
• Dynasty brow define-this is a thin make-up pen used for filling in your brows and giving you perfect arches as an end result. (My colour was medium/dark). One of the ingredients in Castor oil, which enhances your brows condition and growth.
• Babylon brown liquid define-this glides smoothly onto your eyes to give a loud but perfect line. It is also smudge proof and will stay on all day.
• Goddess smoky eye pencil-this was my favourite, I used this to achieve black smoky eyes. I used the pencil part to draw on the lines and then used the other end to smudge, ending up with perfect smoky eyes.
• Eye of Horus Goddess mascara-ingredients include Moringa oil that was found in King Tuts tomb. This make-up is based on ancient Egyptian formulas and is said to have beautifying powers by the Gods. It made my lashes longer, thicker and they did not smudge or clump together.
• Goddess smudge proof eye pencil-easily glides on, looks fantastic and does not smudge.
In my ultimate Goddess promotional pack I also received a custom cosmetic sharpener and a free promotional gift. Eye of Horus products help my eyes make a statement and it really has revealed my inner Goddess.
For 15% off Eye of Horus go online to: www.eyeofhoruscosmetics.com Code word: “Review”
Written By Hayley Sweeney