Converse as we know it, will be no more, for the first time since its introduction in 1917 the Converse Chuck Taylor is changing.
Making its debut on the 28 July 2015, the iconic sneaker will now be known as the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II
“The launch of Chuck II is a ground-breaking moment for Converse as we continue to move the brand forward through creativity and innovation, ushering in not just a new sneaker, but a completely new way of thinking." Jim Calhoun, Converse President and CEO.
The new Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II new innovative features include;
• Nike Lunarlon sock liner for superior full foot cushioning and arch support
• Foam padded collar and non-slip gusseted tongue for 360-degree comfort
• A perforated micro suede liner, for breathability during extended periods of wear
New Premium details;
• Constructed from durable premium canvas, the exterior of the Chuck Taylor All Star II elevates the sneaker’s most recognizable features with premium details including:
• A fully embroidered All Star patch
• On-trend high foxing
• Monochrome matte eyelets