It’s a New Year, it’s a new decade and doesn’t time fly. I just want to throw out a series of questions for you to think about or answer.
- · Will 2010 be another Obama type year?
- · Who will win the British general election (yes I know boring)?
- · Will Nigeria be able to do a 50th independence celebration as good as Ghana did?
- · Who will win the world cup?
- · What will be in fashion this year?
- · Which entertainer will mess up – big time?
- · Who do you think will fall from grace?
- · What will you achieve by the end of 2010?
For the next section I need you to write in your own answers and post them on Facebook somewhere.
These questions are based on the past decade (2000 to 2009)
· What is your most memorable event over the past decade?
· Who is the person that has left the most memorable impression on you?
· Who is the best singer?
· Who is the worst singer
· Who is the best actor?
· Who is the worst actor?
· Who is the best realty star?
· Who is the worst realty star?
· Who do you think has made the most amount of money over the past decade?
· Best TV series?
· Worst TV series?
· The most disgraceful politician?
· The best politician?
· Your greatest achievement?
· Your biggest failure?
· The best sex you had and with whom (you can keep that to yourself if you wish)?
· Anything else you can make up?
It’s all about having some fun – may you have a credit crunch free new year and may all your hearts desires come true and may you achieve more than you have ever achieve more than you have ever achieved in your life.