That’s right, poker straight hair flattened with straightening irons is once again coming back with a bang as we head into the autumn season and GHD which stands for ‘good hair day’ are ahead of the game by introducing their new platinum series of hair straighteners.
Straight hair is one of the most wished for features by thousands of women across the globe along with fighting the frizz and shiny luscious locks. GHD have created a new miracle straightener that promises to tackle all.
The platinum series promises to deliver the ultimate styling results with a healthier, stronger and shiner finish by being made with tri zone technology of three senses in each plate to ensure that the temperature of the straightener is maintained across the entire plate from root to tip. With a maximum temperature of 180 degrees these new irons promise to reduce hair breakage by over 50 percent and increasing shine by 20 percent.
GHD have certainly delivered with their new series of straighteners ready for the new autumn hair trend…
Follow my tips for perfect healthy poker straight locks
• When straightening the hair always make sure you have given the hair plenty of moisture by applying a leave in conditioner after washing like Tigi Bed Head Ego Boost.
• Before straightening apply a heat protection product from roots to ends like GHD Heat Protect.
• Section the hair into 4 quarters, and take small sections from each quarter as you work the straighteners through.
• Use a small comb as you glide the straighteners through the hair, this not only tackles any knots but also helps in creating the smooth poker straight effect.
• When straightening, leave 2cm at the roots untouched from the straighteners, this will leave volume to your locks.
• Always leave 1cm at the ends untouched to help avoid split ends.
• Finish with a moisture hair serum.
GHD Platinum series available in black, white and baby pink for 165 from www.ghdhair.com