1. FADE AWAY: Smoothes the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
2. BYE BLOCKAGE: Doesn't clog pores or leave your skin feeling oily.
3. NO CHEMICALS: 100% organic.
4. STAYING YOUTHFUL: Rosehip is rich in vitamin a and fatty acids therefore fights ageing skin.
5. CATERS TO ALL: Suitable for all skin types.
6. GLOSSY LOCKS: Replenishes moisture and improve the texture of your hair. Use it to add shine and naturally soften your hair.
7. AT HOME PEDI’S: Can be used as a cuticle oil.
8. SUN BURN RELIEF: Incredibly soothing for those “OUCH-I fell asleep on the sun lounger moments”
9. DE-TANGLING: If your hair is pretty knotty try adding a couple drops of Jojoba + Rosehip oil onto your towel-dried tresses. You’ll be able to get a comb through your locks, and they’ll be much more manageable.
10. FACIAL CLEANSER: Apply a few drops onto dry skin, let it set, and then simply rinse your face with water. This process will clear away all the impurities that the oil extracts from the surface of your face and neck.