The August GLOSSYBOX is themed "International Superstar" and celebrates beauty products from around the world.
As this was my very first Glossybox i was very excited as i waited for it to arrive in the post. My excitement disappeared when i opened my box as most of the items included i personally would not use. However if i can't use them they will make nice gifts for my friends.
This is what i received today...
- Vera Valenti eyeshadow palette which can be used to create a gorgeous smokey eye.
- Alessandro pro white polish which brightens the white part of the nail and prevents any yellow tinting that you may get from wearing dark polish.
- DHC water-soluble cleansing oil fantastic for removing makeup
- A set of Impress Manicure nails, super easy to apply and long lasting.
- Lipcoate, the original lipstick sealer long lasting feather fade and water resistant.
- Glossybox luminous long lasting lipstick in pink.
I will be testing out the product over the next month until i get another surprise in the post!
If you have not signed up to Glossybox
do it! you may not always get what you want but it makes a nice little monthly treat, which everyone deserves.