The roller-coaster skin outbreaks of acne and psoriasis can be physically and emotionally disabling but now there’s a revolutionary skin health supplement about to go on sale to tackle acne1, eczema2 and psoriasis3-prone skin, and in user trials it has been proven to be more effective than over-the-counter and prescribed medicines in controlling the conditions.
Developed by health and nutrition experts and backed by clinical trials, LQ Advanced Skin Care (£29.95 x 10 bottles) is on sale now in Boots and www.boots.com. The unique complex is being heralded as the first skin healthsupplement to control the uncomfortable skin flare-ups long-term acne, psoriasis, eczema and other skin problems cause. In user trials it has delivered outstanding results, dramatically improving skin conditionsand without theside effects associated with some prescribed strong medication.
LQ have brought to market a high street solution to problem skin conditions which works from within and does not involve covering the skin with creams, serums or topical lotions. Theseproducts can irritate the skin and also dry out the problem areas which can make them worse. LQ Advanced Skin Care treats the skin from within leaving it healthier, smoother and more hydrated and makes problem skin a thing of the past.
These encouraging results have been seen in a matter of weeks in some cases and Advanced Skin Care is fast gathering a loyal following who swear by its ability to improve skin condition, reduce scarring and prevent acne breakouts or psoriasis flare-ups.
Its unique combination of high dose marine collagen, aloe vera, turmeric and hyaluronic acid – some of nature’s most renowned skin repair and anti-inflammatory ingredients – has been found to dramatically reduce and in some cases almost completely clear, the pimples, spots and painful bumps of acne and patches of dry, red, scaly skin caused by psoriasis, eczema and other similar skin conditions.
With the Psoriasis Association reporting that approximately one third of sufferers experience depression, anxiety and feelings of humiliation in addition to their physical symptoms, Advanced Skin Care is proving a revelation for the people who have taken part in user trials so far, with many citing that as well as improving the appearance of their skin, the results have boosted their confidence and self-esteem.
Delivering advanced, clinically proven ingredients to work more quickly from the inside out,each 50ml ‘shot’ has a pleasant orange flavour and should be taken every morning for best results. The supplement has got a waiting list of thousands in advance of its sale in Boots.
Key active ingredients per 50ml bottle
• 5000 mg high quality hydrolysedPeptan®marine collagen. Collagen is the most abundant, naturally occurring protein in the human body. Clinical studies have shown that a daily intake of 5000mg has a positive effect on skin health.
• Aloe Vera. Helps to maintain healthy skin and the epithelial layer. Aloe Vera has many properties - anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent, pain inhibitor and coagulating agent, scar reducing and stimulating cell growth which helps to treat the acne very effectively and naturally.
• Turmeric:Nature’s anti-inflammatory, this brilliant yellow spice has been used as a medicine for centuries to treat wounds, infections, colds and liver disease and studies have shown that curcumin, a compound it contains, can help to reduce inflammation in the body.It also fights free radicals that disrupt and damage the sebum and cells in your skin.
• High Grade Resveratrol. A potent anti-oxidant to fight free radicals, plus strong anti-inflammatory benefits.
• Hyaluronic Acid. The body’s own hydrating molecule, able to absorb up to 1,000 times its own weight in water and responsible for regulating cell renewal, lubricating connective tissue and maintaining the skin’s moisture and elasticity to keep it keeping skin plump, smooth and supple. Works with collagen to help retain essential skin moisture.
•Zinc.An important component of healthy skin, especially for acne sufferers. In fact, acne itself may be a symptom of zinc deficiency. Zinc acts by controlling the production of oil in the skin, and may also help control some of the hormones that create acne.Biotin (Vitamin B7).A B-complex vitamin to help the growth and maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails.
• Niacin (Vitamin B3).A key vitamin required for healthy skin condition
• Vitamin C. Promotes the natural formation of collagen and also contributes to cell protection from oxidative stress.
• Vitamin A.A well-researched acne fighter and an important ingredient to achieve healthy skin.