The India, Pakistan and London Fashion Show (IPL Fashion Show) makes a magnanimous entry to London’s high-fashion scene on Saturday, 4th March at the iconic Gibson Hall, as it brings to UK shores the finest concept fashion venture, amalgamating design, artistry and culture from the East and West.
A symbolic concept that boasts luxury and celebrates the pure form of couture, IPL Fashion is unique in that it will spotlight the grandeur of three distinct cultures – British, Indian and Pakistani – allowing attendees to come up-close and personal with their favourite designers and stars in one city, London, a melting pot of diversity and inclusivity.
The boutique event will showcase handpicked international designers from high profile fashion houses to rising stars of the next generation talent in fashion, catering to both male and female fashionistas. Headlining the event will be the celebrated Indian designer-duo Rimple and Harpreet Narula, acclaimed for designing Bollywood couture in films such as the forthcoming magnum opus Padmavati. They will curate a breath-taking fashion spectacle, which will be graced by one of India’s most high profile Bollywood actresses and fashion icons, Bipasha Basu, known for her effervescent beauty and style diva persona.
Prominent designers showcasing at IPL Fashion Show include:
• Rimple and Harpreet Narula - Their work represents an interesting paradox of rural craft and exalted design in their distinctive style; highly distressed surface treatments are juxtaposed with fine hand embroideries and the silhouettes enhanced with a contemporary spin.
• Nomi Ansari – Nomi Ansari has dominated the upscale fashion market with his vivacious design style since 2001. With a passion for colours his clothes always bring a sense of beauty and joy all wrapped in one gorgeous outfit. His effortless ability to create vibrantly feminine ensembles elaborately worked with detail has made him one of the most sought after brands in the country.
• Komal Nasir - Pakistan 's first designer who is exclusively designing shawls scarves capes and dupattas, closing a gap in the market. Her work shows her innate fondness for intricate embellished embroidery. Resham, Marrori, Sequins and Gota work that are unmistakably rich and bespoke.
• Naushad Imdad – one of Pakistan’s luxury menswear designers, known for creating timeless and modern looks. The iconic and fresh label NI Eminence represented a new chapter in men’s style combining embroidery and Swarovski when it launched in 2016. The label features razor-sharp tailoring and dramatically lean silhouettes, classic suiting and hand embroidered sherwanis.
• My Trousseau - The premier destination for contemporary and couture Indian fashion, the My Trousseau showroom carries a number of high-end contemporary and traditional lines, delivering the most exclusive sarees, anarkalis/suits, cocktail ensembles, couture gowns and a customised bridal service. The designer duo behind My Trousseau are sisters Jazz and Suki Mahil, who have spent the past five years establishing their high-end fashion brand, JA.SU.MA, which stocks in departments stores and boutiques across Europe and the Middle East, including Harvey Nichols, Saks Fifth Avenue, Taten, Via Donna and Designers Lounge to name a few.
• Malika London – specialises in Indian and Pakistani casual wear for the everyday woman. Her range include kaftans, Pakistani salwar-kameez's, Punjabi kurta tops in a range of fabrics, colours and styles from casual to semi-formal.
• Ekta Solanki – specialises in Couture Bridal Wear. Her creations are sensual, romantic and quintessentially Indian. Her breath-taking gowns are adorned with lace and embellishment, which exude elegance and originality. Well known for her extravagant cuts and opulent embroidery, Ekta Solanki has firmly positioned herself as one of the UK’s leading Bridal and Evening Wear Designers.
For further information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org