Held in London where the conferences started in 2011, our Fashion Africa Conference for 2017 is titled "Africa. Fashion's Future". And we are calling out to all of you who recognise the greatness of Mother Africa and what she has to offer to the world in the form of fashion and textiles.
BUT you need to be a true believer to be part of the "afro-fashionista" community.
This year we are not going halves but have this years event set out over 2 large halls in the Chelsea Town Hall, London. This chosen venue and location for the Fashion Africa Conference in 2017, is one that is in a top location with great access and right in the town centre.
Features of our 2017 anniversary event:
• An amazing list of speakers and sponsors (but you need to stay subscribed to hear about WHO will be speaking as well as our hot new sponsors! Info later this week.
• One hall will host our popular panel style conferences which will raise certain questions for audience interaction.
• Breakout sessions will take place over three spaces in the venue running parallel you will be spoilt for choice!
• Alongside the panel discussions we will present a concise and decisive selection of keynote speeches by top class industry leaders and professionals to share with you their knowledge, experience and expertise on the topic of under the topic of “AFRICA. FASHION'S FUTURE” covering:
• Future fabrics - what new fabric technology can be tapped into as opportunity for Africa i.e pina fabric
• Future sourcing - Ethiopia, Rwanda, Kenya through to cotton in Nigeria,Ghana etc
• Future policy - how does AGOA and Brexit effect the trade duties with Africa, UK, Europe and USA; also what Secondhand policies are in place in Africa and which countries are against it
• Future retail - e-commerce and the distribution issue, the African market and the new fashion consumer opportunity - the young Africa
• Future finance - the situation of the African economy and raising finance, business and trade opportunities
• ....and so much more over TWO whole days!
For the opportunity to listen to the best industry leaders in African fashion in London, together in one place then you cannot miss this event! REGISTER TODAY!