Fashions fade, style is eternal.'
- Yves Saint Laurent.
I find pleasure in helping my friends and family pick their outfits, for first dates, parties or for their birthday celebrations. I spend some of my most of tedious days browsing the web admiring some of my favourite Fashion icons.
I encourage anyone to express their eccentricities through their sense of style and to simply look at Fashion as a form of Art. So with that being said, check out my first two Fashion Style Boards that I have created on Polyvore.com! Feel free to visit the website and look at some more of my boards, all of the items I choose from my board can be purchased. Comment below and let me know what you think!"Falu Red" Outfit:
1. Wine Red Lapel Long Sleeve Knit Coat. Choies.com
2. Open Stone Torque Necklace. Topshop.com
3. Sophia Textured Bandeau Crop Top. Forevernew.com.au
4. Burgundy Ribbed Stripe Pencil Skirt. Newlook.com
5. Gianvito Rossi, Lace Up Cut Out Heels in Suede Bisque. Forwardforward.com
6. Nars, Audacious Lipstick Jeanne Cherry Red. Liberty.co.uk
7. MAC 2 Lash. Johnlewis.com"Dinner Date" Outfit:
1. Ritz Mini Dress. Kookai.com.au
2. Camel Pea Coat. Lookbookstore.co
3. MAC Sized to Go Tinted Lipglass. Selfridges.com
4. Gold Giuseppe Zanotti Design Women. Guiseppezanottidesign.com
5. Stacey Metal Cage Hard Clutch. BCBG.comThe Vogue Festival 2015
"In Vogue We Trust!"
It's essential that you keep April 25th and 26th free as it is now official! Vogues fourth annual festival in association with Harrods is on its way, providing all fashion lovers and Vogue readers to the ultimate fun-filled day.
The Festival will be held in two venues, The Royal College of Art and The Royal Geographic Society. The spectacular line-up in the Royal College of Art venue will consist of masterclasses, cover shoots, makeovers, and makeup and hair tutorials with the help of the industries finest. In the Royal Geographic Society venue, there will be one-to-one opportunities to meet with professionals in the industry for career talks and advice. On stage there is a discussion held with some of the great faces in Fashion, Naomi Campbell, Alex Chung and Jourdan Dunn are amongst those who made an appearance during the festival last year. Modelling, styling, writing etc are just a few of the topics discussed, but as student or someone new to the industry, it is a great opportunity to gain inspiration or to allow the heaps of key points plant seeds to go on and do amazing things. With that being said, The Vogue Festivals seems like an ideal place to network, make friends and to gain inspiration and an insight of the Fashion industry.Alexa Chung at The Vogue Festival 2014
.The editor & chief of Vogue Italia and Naomi Campbell, The Vogue Festival 2014
It is the second year Vogue has joined forces with Harrods for the festival, so I am sure that this event will be bigger and better than last years. Be sure to visit the famous Vogue gift shop. More information on The Vogue Festival will be revealed soon on their website www.vogue.co.uk, tickets go on sale in March.Written by Fashions Finest blogger Simone James