Friday, 02 January 2015
Top Ten Beauty ProductsWritten by Fashions Finest Loves
Wonder what high street beauty products your favorite celebs are using? Are you looking for great beauty buys that will work for your skin type?
Here we have gathered a list of the top ten beauty products that are popular with everyone from the lady next door to the red carpet elite. We will tell you what skin type each is for, as well as where you can pick them up for yourself.
10. Skin Food by Weleda: For all skin types. This great moisturizer and lotion is perfect for everyone. Just ask Victoria Beckham, who reportedly slathers it on her skin.
9. Gentle Skin Cleanser by Cetaphil: for sensitive skin. Available at Boots, this is a great way to remove makeup, especially if your skin is easily irritated. Claire Danes highly recommends purchasing a bottle.
8. Sensibio H20 by Bioderma: for all skin types. Whether you have skin that is already irritated, or you want to keep yours from getting that way, this is a great choice. Purchase it at Garden. It is a favorite product of Mariacarla Boscono.
7. Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz by The Body Shop: for tired, dry skin. Try this lovely product this winter to bring back moisture and glow to your face. Kylie Minogue loves this stuff.
6. E45 Cream: for dry skin. Available at Boots. Cheryl Cole swears by this product when her skin is going a bit dry. Best of all, you can snag it for under 2 pounds.
5. Astral Mousturiser: for older, dull skin. Available at Tesco. Ever wonder how Joanna Lumley's skin always appears plump and vibrant? This is her simple secret.
4. Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Day Cream: for all skin types. Available at Boots. A favorite of Kate Middleton, this cream will give you a natural, radiant look.
3. Oxy Seaweed Power Fresh Skin Wash: for blemished skin. Available at Superdrug. Brittany Spears uses this simple product to keep her skin looking pristine and without blemishes.
2. ChapStick: for all lip types. Available at Boots. We love ChapStick. It is natural looking, affordable, practical, and protects your lips all day. You can use it over or under lipstick or stain. Emma Watson loves it, too and keeps a tube in her purse.
1. Eau Thermale Avène Spring Water Spray: for easily irritated skin. Available at Boots. Do you have easily irritated skin? If so, you are not alone. Gwyneth Paltrow swears by this spray.
Published in Beauty