To help us in our quest for a sharper smile in 2016, there’s now a breakthrough treatment called Instant Whites™ about to hit UK high streets, delivering the same formulations and results a dentist can deliver, in less than five minutes and without leaving home.
In an age when it’s estimated that thousands of Britons are shelling out a small fortune every year to achieve perfectly straight white teeth, the so-called ‘status smile’ – once something only seen in the mouths of Hollywood stars – continues to gather pace in the UK. But with most power teeth whitening treatments at dentists’ surgeries taking between 30 minutes to one hour and costing anywhere between £300 and £700, and even home tooth-whitening kits provided by a dentist costing around £175, Instant Whites™ is a huge leap forward in the teeth-whitening world and ideal for anyone who doesn’t have the time or funds to visit a dentist for professional treatments.
Bringing credible and clinically proven teeth whitening solutions within everyone’s reach, the seven-day kit costs just £29.99 and delivers comparable results to professional treatments in the fastest and safety way possible. The portable kit can be used at home or easily transported wherever you go and promises none of the tooth or gum sensitivity that can be a common and unwanted side effect of other DIY whitening treatments.
Already a best seller in the US where it launched and a firm favourite with celebrities worldwide, Instant Whites™ is a first for the UK high street and it’s got a waiting list of thousands for when it goes on sale at Boots at the end of this month.
A leading team of dentists and scientists who make professional whitening treatments for dentists worldwide have developed Instant Whites™.
Up until now, trays and strips have been the most popular DIY treatments. Trays come with a whitening agent that you attach to your teeth but can be fiddly and because the trays aren’t custom-fitted they can cause uneven distribution of bleach and spotting on the teeth. Whitening strips are also popular but can only whiten the front teeth.
Given that research has shown good teeth are not just an indicator of wealth, they can also improve people’s employment potential and make them look five years younger, it’s perhaps no wonder that whitening treatments have taken off in recent years.
Instant Whites™ carries some of the strongest, clinically-proven claims on the market and is based on an easy to use, seven-day swab system that can simply be brushed onto teeth and then rinsed off to reveal brighter, whiter teeth from the first application and with no tooth or gum sensitivity and soreness that can be common and unwanted side effects of other DIY whitening treatments.
In user trials, one five minute application per day for seven days whitened teeth up to two shades from the first use and up to nine shades over the full seven days, with an average improvement of six shades lighter.
Millions of packs of the teeth whitening kits have been sold globally since the range went on sale and celebrities worldwide have been waking up to the benefits of this revolutionary home system that requires no top up trips to the dentist.
Instant Whites™ BENEFITS
- Safe and effective
- Most easy to use and fast-acting home whitening kit on the market
- Instant results - noticeably whiter teeth in less than five minutes
- Formulated by leading dentists, scientists and healthcare experts
- Professional teeth whitening results in a portable format that can be taken anywhere
- Won’t cause tooth or gum sensitivity
- Teeth two shades whiter after the first application and up to nine shades whiter in seven days
- Can be used from the comfort of home – no costly trips to the dentist
Top 5 tips to keep teeth whiter than white
1. Use whitening toothpaste in conjunction with a tooth whitening system to keep the shine from fading and stains at bay.
2. Use a whitening floss to reach the plaque-heavy areas between teeth that soak up colours.
3. Invest in an electric toothbrush to keep your smile cleaner and whiter. A high quality electric brush will remove most stains from the surface of the teeth which, over time, will help take teeth back to their original colour.
4. Crunchy, crispy fruits have an abrasiveness that can help to lift stains from the teeth and give the illusion that they are whiter. Try munching on apples, celery and carrots, which have enough abrasiveness to clean the tooth surface without harming the enamel.
5. Watch the tea, coffee, juice and wine – they’re all oral-bling killers.
Bright Whites can be purchased from Boots for £24.99