Most probably so much that you’d be willing to try almost anything to keep it youthful and beautiful. How much do you know your skin?
People usually don’t know for sure what their skin type is, what their skin needs, and what their most pressing skin issues are.
Brand loyalty can be problematic when it comes to getting the appropriate beauty routine that’s just right and perfect for your skin. It isn’t unusual to find out how many women tend to stick to the beauty routines their mothers have taught them years ago. Needless to say, most people aren’t even aware that their beauty routines are hardly responsive to their changing skin needs
How do you know if it’s time to revamp your beauty routine?
There are many ways to give your skin the right care and the most appropriate beauty routine it needs to keep its radiance and vitality, such as using a skin lightening cream. However, before you can even ask questions like, “Does Bio Claire work?” you should be able to tell first if there is anything wrong about the routine that you are following right now.
Here are 5 signs you need to re-evaluate and change your beauty routine for the better:
1. Your skin is chronically irritated. If you notice that your skin is constantly irritated, itching, swollen and inflamed, there must be something wrong with your routine and the products that you are using. Irritation is usually the outcome of product misuse or, simply using products that contain harsh ingredients.
As a matter of fact, fragrances is one of top three causes of skin irritation, while artificial colorants are among the most toxic. It is sad that many of the skincare products available in the market often contain these highly irritating ingredients.
2. Your skin is prematurely aging. It could be your constant exposure to the sun, lack of sufficient protection from UV rays, absence of antioxidants in your routine that are causing your skin to wrinkle. Other contributing factors could be poor skincare practices and even sleeping on your sides that are making those fine lines show too soon.
Make sure your skin is protected from UV rays — they’re the number one cause of wrinkles and premature aging.
3. Your skin is dull and lacks vitality. When your skin appears less than full of life, it may not be getting the nutrients it requires. That goes beyond the products that you use on your skin. You may be short of these much needed nutrients from your diet. Lack of regular exercise can aggravate it too due to lack of healthy blood circulation.
4. Your skin is blemished. If you’re still growing zits and acne, you have to seriously rethink your beauty routine, along with your personal hygiene. Blemishes may be a sign of irritation too but, more than anything, it is a sign that you’re not managing your skin well at all.
5. You are experiencing a massive appearance of dark spots. Other than sun damage and natural skin aging, dark spots are also proof of slow skin cell turnover. When you have mature skin, this may be normal but, young skin should be able to keep renewing skin.
What skincare routine is right for you?
A group of Harvard scientists have been able to determine the skin of a woman changes or deteriorates at every age:
- Antioxidant levels in skin begin to decline at age 20
- Skin functions slow down by age 30
- Cellular senescence become more apparent and pronounced by age 40
- Skin loses much of its outer barriers by age 50
- Simultaneous skin deterioration by age 60
You should therefore reconsider that while you probably didn’t need a skin lightening cream or a retinol product when you were younger, you probably need one by the time you reach 40. Does Bio Claire work? It could, most especially if your skin is overwhelmed by dark marks. The good news is that Bio Claire does not contain the suspected carcinogen, hydroquinone.
See Related Video - 4 Skincare Habits that are Wrecking your Beauty
How well do you know your skin now? Keep in mind that your skincare routine should always suit the peculiar needs of your skin based on your age and skin type. The more you know about your skin, the better you will be able to defy skin damage and aging.
Authors Bio: Sara Biston, a freelance article writer by profession. She is an experienced writer who loves writing about beauty, skincare news & lifestyle. Her passion for beauty & skincare became the catalyst for a major career change. Find her on twitter @sbiston.