Hyperpigmentation signs, such as dark spots and freckles, are unpleasant side effects of sun exposure. To solve the issue, Bioderma formulated its Pigmentbio range targeting hyperpigmentation and dull skin.
What Is Hyperpigmentation?
Hyperpigmentation occurs when we produce more melanin in the skin than usual – resulting in parts of our skin becoming darker in colour than the normal surrounding skin – this can take form in the shape of freckles and dark spots, although it is not permanent it can last on the skin for sometimes months or even years, especially in the presence of sun exposure.
About The Products
Bioderma’s Pigmentbio range is specifically formulated to treat hyperpigmentation and dullness, whether your hyperpigmentation is caused by sun exposure, pollution, hormonal imbalances, acne scars, pregnancy mask or genetic predisposition. This range is the biological solution for dull complexion, uneven skin tone & hyperpigmented skin.
The range consists of 5 products, which are formulated to target hyperpigmentation day and night, to bring back brightness and radiance:
- Pigmentbio Foaming Cream (£18) gently cleanses & brightens complexion; helps to reduce existing dark spots, and prevents the appearance of new pigmentation spots.
- Pigmentbio H2O (£10.80) gently cleanses and removes makeup, and immediately brightens the skin.
- Pigmentbio C-Concentrate (£23) hydrates for 8 hours; reduces the intensity & size of dark spots, and evens out and brightens complexion (skin radiance is restored).
- Pigmentbio Daily Care (18.50) moisturises and protects from the sun; brightens complexion and evens out skin tone; prevents visible signs of premature ageing.
- Pigmentbio Night Renewer (£20) moisturises and plumps the skin; illuminates & unifies skin tone; firms and smoothes the skin.