With Christmas only 3 months away it has never looked so good.
The PrettyLittleThing Beauty Advent Calendar is back and bigger than ever for 2021.
A total sell-out last year, this 24-day calendar is perfect for yourself or your bestie this festive season.
Packed full of must-have beauty essentials, you’ll find all the lust-worthy skin and makeup products that will keep you glowing through the holiday season. Featuring goodies from your favourite brands including Morphe, Pixi, Bondi Sands, Illamasqua, Star Skin, Eyeko and PLTSkin, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Being the beauty queen you already are, you’ll have 24 reasons to pamper yourself every day and why not? With a value of £204, you can buy all of this for £55.
‘Tis the season to shop the PLT Beauty Advent Calendar from 20.09.21 available
The season is changing and many of us are now looking at ways to boost our beauty regime. The easy way is to include collagen into our daily regime, the easiest one is with collagen powder like best-selling LQ Collagen Powders.
As the summer winds down and we step away from the sun, it is important to know how to deal with the post-summer hyperpigmentation marks that the sun can leave behind on our skin. Bioderma’s Pigmentbio range will save your skin from sunspots so that you can remember just the best from your summer holidays.
Luxury vegan and cruelty-free brand MONAT introduces the NEW Advanced Hydrating In-Shower Masque infused with REJUVENIQE.
The luxury vegan beauty brand, MONAT® unveils the launch of its new Wellness Collection to complement its skincare range.
Charlotte Rhys made its name in South Africa as a luxury fragrance brand that takes responsible actions toward the environment, the local flora and society. Fashions Finest dived into this new scented world to share some considerations.
Give a romantic flair to your makeup look and add all the gentleness of mineral-based cosmetics with Pure Anada and its award-winning 'Dreamy Compact Palette'.
Do you crave that pleasant sensation when you get pampered at the spa? Do you miss a good chance for a face or nail makeover? Wait no more. Invogue has what you need for your beauty salon in the comfort of your home. Discover our beauty picks.
Photo by Invogue
Maybe you need to save after a year of restriction and constrictions but you can definitely find the best in vegan beauty to feel instantly good. Building your beauty salon home is guilt-free and cruelty-free with Invogue's selection of beauty items and tools.
What would you need to start your day or to get ready for the night? We found our skin, face, nails daily essentials and style weapons with Invogue. Check what we love and approve:
- So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit
- Brushworks Micro Needle Derma Roller
- Eye Candy Signature Lash – ARIA
- Invogue Lash Vault Lashes #01
- Nail HQ All In One Treatment
For Your Face
We spent lines promoting greener options for our beauty routine. Our skincare picks cannot but have to be eco-conscious and practical:
• So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit: a pack of makeup remover pads and cloths inside a washable bag. Give your skin a reset with the So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit. This set features two makeup remover pads and two makeup remover Cloths that are all made from a microfibre material that removes makeup just using water. Suitable for all skin types, each pad and cloth replace the use of 1500 single-use pads, as they can be put in the washing machine to be used again and again. The So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit vegan, cruelty-free and sustainable. This set contains 2 makeup remover pads, 2 makeup remover cloths and 1 washable bag.
• Brushworks Micro Needle Derma Roller will take your skincare regime to the next level. Micro-needling is known to help enhance any skincare routine by aiding with the absorption of serums, preventing breakouts, blackheads, and keeping the skin healthy and supple. Brushworks’ roller uses painless micro-needles to penetrate the surface of the skin to stimulate collagen production and elastin refreshed complexion. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
For Your Eyes
What is the secret of actresses' eyes? More lashes, of course. Here are two falsies to have all eyes on you:
• Eye Candy Aria from the Signature Collection Lashes boast a layered lash look with V-shaped clusters to ensure your eyes slay from every angle. A doll-like lash with an elongated centre to open the eye and truly make your eyes the centre of attention. These luxury lashes are cruelty-free, handmade and premium-quality. (Lash glue is sold separately.)
• Invogue Lash Vault Lashes #01 are dainty and delicate falsies, the perfect combination for lash addicts looking for a natural look with an added touch of glam. Soft strands of hair form criss-cross clusters along the lash band, giving you a textured and defined finish without being too overpowering for an everyday look. Pair these divine lashes with a soft smokey eye and you are good to go. very light and easy to apply, these lashes are also cruelty-free and reusable. Each box contains three pairs of lashes. (Lash glue is sold separately.)
For Your Nails
Your new mani will last longer with the right treatment. This is ideal for very stressed nails...
• Nail HQ All In One Treatment is a multi-treatment for dry, brittle, soft, and weak nails. Repair and restore your nails with the Nail HQ All In One Treatment. This multi-solution is designed to strengthen dry, brittle, soft, and weak nails to help them stay healthy for longer. It is enriched with acrylic resin, acai berry, and argan oil to provide moisture, nourishment, and strength to the nails. It is cruelty-free and vegan.
Find more for your beauty routine and makeup with 100% cruelty-free and vegan options online with Invogue.
There something new in town and fashion expert Gok Wan makes no mystery about his love for it. It is Colorsport 30 Day Brow Tint, now with a new and improved formula.
Introducing a green revolution at your fingertips: Earthy Nails launches its long-lasting and eco-friendly nail colours combining salon-quality shine, sustainability and gentleness.