So we are not all top notch make-up artist and if you like me, you are always buying new make -up products and before you realise it, your make-up bag is over flowing. So let's make things easier, here are your 8 basic essential to always carry in your make-up bag.
Many women often buy products that;
• where sold to them by an over enthusiastic make-up counter assistant, they buy it and then do not use it
• because they were drawn in by the advertisement on television, because the model looked so good wearing it
We then end up not using any of these products because we do not know how to use correctly
It is time ladies, to go back to the basic, because everything else in our lives are already complicated the last thing we need is to complicate our make- up routine
Carrying these basic essentials with you can make things so much easier and will give you a flawless look for day and night.
Concealer is used to hide your dark under eye circles and the spots on your face
Even out your skin complexion by applying your foundation all over the face, this will balance out your complexion and give you a clear canvas to apply the rest of your make-up
3. Neutral eye shadow
Neutral shades like beige, is easy to use and suits every skin tone and are great for an everyday look
4. Eye liner
A black or brown eye liner is essential or you can also use dark eye shadow along your lash line to enhance your eyes
Defines your eyes by applying it over your lashes to enhance the length of your lashes
As foundation evens out your skin tone, blush ads colour, apply it to your cheeks. Blush comes in a variety of shades so choose the right shade for your skin tone.
• Select a colour that will accent your facial features and will not make you look like a red check clown
• Bright red colours may not look that good if you have a very pale skin. Pale skin try a soft pink colour.
• So depending on your skin tone you will need a lighter or darker colour
When applying it, make a fish face then apply blush to the centre blending it along the cheekbone
We do not all like popping colours so try a nude colour to enhance your natural lip colour
Lipstick like blush adds colour to your face.
Apply to skin to set make-up and for a matte effect, dust lightly using a fluffy powder brush
Declutter your make up bag and let's get back to basic !!