1. Read a magazine or book that you have been meaning to read for a while. Whether it is an old favourite or something new that was suggested by a friend.
2. Have a nice soak in the tub surrounded by candles and maybe use a bath bomb so the water looks colourful.
3. Go to a yoga class in your area or if it is dry outside try it in your garden. You can purchase some cute yoga pants at Accessory Insanity I have some Mandala Mehndi Pattern-Full Length Yoga/Sport/Dance Pants myself and would not do yoga in anything else.
4. Sort out that picture album you have not finished yet and then reward yourself with a facemask, foot spa and posh peel from Patchology.
5. Why not purchase a gaming keyboard to make your life easier if you are into gaming? They are easy to use and you do not have to download anything, you just plug it in and get going. I purchased mine from Amazon and love it as I can type faster with it, which makes it less tiring to write essays and letters.
The keyboard is black but when it comes on it lights up with 6 other colours. There are 12 dedicated multi-media keys on the function keys at the top of the keyboard. These enable you to quickly access your music, videos, email, browser and other items. It is not as expensive as other gaming keyboards on the market at the moment and is just as good if not better.
6. Go for a walk/jog around the block or the local park.
Keeping yourself happy and relaxed all has an effect on how you feel and look. Keep looking good.
Written By Hayley Sweeney