Date night are special but when it comes to a Valentine's day date it just becomes extra special and dressing up for it becomes mayhem. Because, you do not want to spend too much money on buying a whole new outfit so, to take the stress out of choosing an outfit I have rounded up 10 of my favourite items that is worth the splurge and will go with anything else you might have in your closet.
1. Love these Mom jeans, from Miss Selfridge, with its frill detail in light denim, it is ideal for a low key, movie and a burger date.
Frill mum jeans @ £52.00 Miss Selfridge
2. Pair your Mum jeans with these cute Stripe Kitten Heel Slingbacks, from Miss Selfridge Updating it from casual to chic casual. Throw on a graphic logo t-shirt and a cropped leather jacket and you are set to go.
Black and white stripe kitten heels @ £49.00 Miss Selfridge
3. For that something sexy slip on this sexy number, the Pink Geometric Lace Bodysuit, from New Look, with its flattering V neckline, supporting cross strap front and all over lace. It will leave you looking and feeling sexy.
Pink lace body suit @ £19.99 New Look
4. Going on a date that requires you to dress a bit more smart, then throw on this Red tailored dress, from New Look, with its front cross over and tucked in detail. Drawing attention to your décolletage and slimming your waistline.
Tailored red dress @ New Look
5. Need a sassy pair of heels to complete your look then go with these black spotted suede ankle strap stilleto heels from Dune London.
Velvet ankle strap spotty stilleto's @ £135 Dune London
5. Something short and playful, the Petite Green Stripe Wrap Frill Hem Dress, from River Island, is just that short, playful and sexy.
Green stripe wrap dress with frill hem @ River Island
6. Pair this Dusty Pink frill top, from New Look, with a pair of skinny high waisted jeans, heel ankle boots dinner and drinks or a pair cute flats for a more casual look.
Dusty pink frill detail top @ New Look
7. You both really into fitness and are going all out on a sporty but fun date then the Green and Black Palm leaf print leggings and crop,from top will be a match made in heaven.
Palm leaf print leggings and crop top @ New Look
8. Staying in cuddling on the sofa then a fancy sleep set like the this slinky floral and lace sleepwear set from Ted Baker at Debehams will turn a night on the sofa into a romantic rendezvous.
Ted Baker - silk and lace sleepwear @ Debenhams
9. So, he is taking you to a music gig and you need someting to update your rock star look, then the sleek pair of Black faux leather tapered trousers, from River Island will be a winner.
Faux leather trousers @ £55.00 River Island
10.Planning a stay-in galentines night with your BFF's with some girly pampering, Prosecco and chocolate then the Heart Nightshirt, Heart Bralette and Frill shorts, from Primark will be the perfect ensemble for a night of girly love.
Heart night shirt £11 , Heart bralette £8 and frill shorts £9 @ Primark (penny's)