Hands up if you’re tired of stained hands after makeup application… Cue the Makeup Hand Palette, the new multi-tasking beauty tool that revolutionises how you apply, transfer and create bespoke products.
I know what you’re thinking, where’s this been all our lives?!
It’s been taking the beauty world by storm and fast becoming every makeup artist’s ‘must have’ product of the year. The Makeup Hand Palette £12 (patented design) with a pre-launch waiting list of over 6,000 is innovating the makeup scene, and the company behind it is celebrating selling thousands of this ingenious beauty tool – currently selling 1 every 20 minutes.
The makeup hand palette is 100% Acrylic and is the perfect mixing palette allowing you to mix and transfer your beauty products hygienically, preventing cross contamination and unwanted stains on the back of your hand.
Slipping easily and comfortably onto the hand, it will allow you to create bespoke colours and formulas customised to your skin tone. It’s perfect for foundations, lipsticks, eyeshadows, oils, serums, self-tanning products and so much more.
Bespoke product tips:
- Self-tan mixed with a moisturiser as a gradual tan
- Self-tan mixed with a body shimmer – highlighter or dewy skin
- Lipstick mixed with a petroleum balm – lip tint
- Foundation mixed with a moisturiser – tinted moisturiser
- Foundation mixed with foundation – custom shade
- Foundation mixed with a shimmer eyeshadow – highlighter
- Moisturiser mixed with a facial oil – super hydrating moisturiser
The Makeup Hand Palette can be purchased from Makeupbox LDN www.makeupbox-ldn.co.uk