When you hear 'facial scrubs' most think about microbeads and harsh exfoliators. But for the last 15 years Jojoba Beads have been renowned for its gentler, biodegradable ingredients to exfoliate and cleanse skin safely.
Avoiding harsh micro beads, why not try a natural alternative such as jojoba beads to cleanse the face.
If you are looking for a much loved product that’s tried and tested with over 300 5 star reviews, why not consider the benefits of The Jojoba Bead Cleanser (£22.95)
The cleanser uses Jojoba Beads that are very mild and gentle on the skin, making them ideal for all skin types, including sensitive. With natural emollient properties, jojoba beads are also naturally more moisturising than regular exfoliators and help to maintain the skin's natural pH balance instead of stripping it from its natural oils. They’re also kinder on the planet as they’re biodegradable.
The Jojoba Bead Cleanser combines the benefits of these beads with the below skin-loving ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice that offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant, and soothing properties,
- Jojoba which has a variety of skin healing properties making it perfect for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin,
- Shea Butter to condition, tone, soothe, and soften skin,
- Ylang Ylang Flower Oil which has anti-bacterial skin purifying properties, and works wonders to help regulate your sebum production,
- Papaya Fruit Extract to soothe skin irritations and acts as a natural exfoliant,
- Soapwort Leaf Extract which has flavonoids and vitamin C to fight dark spots and free radicals that can cause signs of ageing,
- Vitamin E for anti-aging,
- Macadamia Seed Oil that hydrates without clogging pores.
- Quandong Fruit Extract which contains active phenolic acids (a more natural and gentler alternative to exfoliating acids like AHAs). This extract is ideal for exfoliating dead skin cells and leaving behind a brighter and clearer complexion.
It would be difficult to find a product that offers more natural ingredients to combat all of your skin’s demands of the day. It’s a long list of factors when you sit down and think about it, as our skin is busy fighting the effects of pollution, stress and artificial heat from air conditioning to dry us out.
Looking to Mother Nature to help our skin heal is best.
Fashions Finest received this sample and loved the list of ingredients. If you decide to purchase, why not share a selfie and tag us? @fashionsfinestuk We’d love to see you!
I have been following this product for many years as my skin was prone to spots as a teenager and young adult and latterly due to hormonal breakouts so i jumped at the opportunity to try it out.
Before I even tried out the products I noticed the packaging and branding and loved that I was so nice and clean and easy to use.
Proactiv+ Skin smooth exfoliator, Pore targeting treatment, Complexion perfecting hydrator & Skin purifying mask.
Suitable for all skin types and effective for those with spot-prone skin as well as those who suffer from occasional blemishes, Proactiv+ is a revolutionary dual-therapy anti-blemish and skincare system designed to promote a healthy complexion.
As required with any skincare regiment, it is advice to use the products in the order recommended. Starting at 1) The Skin smoothing exfoliator, then number 2) The Pore targeting treatment and lastly following with number 3) The Complexion hydrator and only using the Purifying mask as needed.
Following the order I found that the products really worked for my skin.
I do advice that the skin be damp before applying the skin exfoliator and to only use a small amount in the palm of the hand and then to work it into a lather on the face and then rinse it off. Following that move onto step number two and three. For me personally the process left my face feeling cleansed and extremely hydrated nd blemish free.
After using the Proactive + 3 step program I would highly recommend it to any one suffering from spot-prone skin and occasional hormonal breakouts.
Proactiv+ 3-Step Core System £19.99 available from www.proactiv.co.uk
Instant Fix Concealer
The Instant Fix Concealer by Proactiv+ another one of those products that I have always wanted to try.
What does it say on the cover? Instant Fix Concealer by Proactive+
1. Helps clear blemishes while hiding imperfections with the Proactiv+ Instant Fix Concealer. Four shades allow for quick customisation to ensure a skin tone match. It’s natural-looking coverage for flaws, redness, unexpected pimple pop ups and even dark circles. Skin is left looking smooth and flawless with a beautiful complexion!
2. Formulated with spot fighting Salicylic Acid
3. Formulated with soothing and moisturising ingredients
4. Four customizable shades
5. Won’t clog pores
How to use:
Dab onto blemishes, dark spots, dark under eye circles and other imperfections by using a concealer brush or fingertip. Layer and blend as required.
It was great that it came in a small compact case perfect for popping into my handbag for touch ups during the day. The concealer comes in 3 shades of which I used the darkest one, which I found okay and did work for my skin-tone.
But I do think as with most makeup companies they could go a little darker to accommodate darker skin-tones.
The coverage was brilliant and eliminated my dark under eye area as well as other darker areas on my skin instantly. It went on smoothly and did not leave my skin feeling caked as some concealers do.
I would recommend and purchase this product myself again, especially if they do go a shade darker, so it can be mixed as the other three shades found in the compact I was unable to use because it was to light for my complexion and so a bit of a waste. Or maybe just do 2 shades in a pack.
RRP £23.99 available from www.proactiv.co.uk
By Deborah St. Louis
An effective liquid Face & Body Wash designed for cleansing and conditioning sensitive and problematic skin.