Skin care regime can be tasking; and with the overload of information circling the Internet, it's hard to find the right stuff.
Solution: educate yourself and the skin care ingredients and their benefits. Like the body, the skin needs the right nutrients. We should take advantage of the information age, and know what we are feeding our skin. The Internet can be your best friend (if you use it properly).
Feel free to share your recommended products!
1. Red Flower Kinmoxei Wild Lime Silk Oil.
This contains (amongst several others) rice bran oil, which is an antioxidant.
2. Mukti Antioxidant Facial Oil
As its name suggests, it's a great antioxidant product. The pomegranate and carrot seed oils give it its nutritional boost.
3. Your Best Face Private Reserve Antioxidant Oil
With a simple base of meadowfoam oil along with vitamin E, your skin is sure to have the basic nutrients.
St. Tropez has never let me down, it's one of the most popular tanning products and celebrates being established for 20 years this year.
Their new Luxe Dry Oil is their most advanced formula in self tanning yet giving an instant luxurious glow which then develops into a long-lasting tan after 4-6 hours and lasts for up to 10 days.
Infused and approved with natural tanning agent technology that is fused with a luxe Brazilian-inspired dry oil, this self tanner has multiple skincare benefits and gives a streak-free and entirely natural looking tan.
- Non-greasy formula
- Easy to apply
- Leaves skin feeling supple, nourished and perfectly conditioned for up to a week
- Gives an instant shimmering glow for those occasions when you need a bit of colour straight away
- Long lasting
- Contains100% natural tanning agents neroli, lemongrass and grapefruit
- Paraben, sulphate and phthalate free
Directions for use:
- Exfoliate skin and apply tan with mitts.
- Once it has fully developed, wash off the subtle shimmer that acts as a guide colour to reveal a golden tan.
St. Tropez Self Tan Luxe Oil £25/St. Tropez Self Tan Luxe Facial Oil £23
Enjoy 3 for 2 across the St. Tropez now www.lookfantastic.com