When you hear 'facial scrubs' most think about microbeads and harsh exfoliators. But for the last 15 years Jojoba Beads have been renowned for its gentler, biodegradable ingredients to exfoliate and cleanse skin safely.
Avoiding harsh micro beads, why not try a natural alternative such as jojoba beads to cleanse the face.
If you are looking for a much loved product that’s tried and tested with over 300 5 star reviews, why not consider the benefits of The Jojoba Bead Cleanser (£22.95)
The cleanser uses Jojoba Beads that are very mild and gentle on the skin, making them ideal for all skin types, including sensitive. With natural emollient properties, jojoba beads are also naturally more moisturising than regular exfoliators and help to maintain the skin's natural pH balance instead of stripping it from its natural oils. They’re also kinder on the planet as they’re biodegradable.
The Jojoba Bead Cleanser combines the benefits of these beads with the below skin-loving ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice that offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant, and soothing properties,
- Jojoba which has a variety of skin healing properties making it perfect for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin,
- Shea Butter to condition, tone, soothe, and soften skin,
- Ylang Ylang Flower Oil which has anti-bacterial skin purifying properties, and works wonders to help regulate your sebum production,
- Papaya Fruit Extract to soothe skin irritations and acts as a natural exfoliant,
- Soapwort Leaf Extract which has flavonoids and vitamin C to fight dark spots and free radicals that can cause signs of ageing,
- Vitamin E for anti-aging,
- Macadamia Seed Oil that hydrates without clogging pores.
- Quandong Fruit Extract which contains active phenolic acids (a more natural and gentler alternative to exfoliating acids like AHAs). This extract is ideal for exfoliating dead skin cells and leaving behind a brighter and clearer complexion.
It would be difficult to find a product that offers more natural ingredients to combat all of your skin’s demands of the day. It’s a long list of factors when you sit down and think about it, as our skin is busy fighting the effects of pollution, stress and artificial heat from air conditioning to dry us out.
Looking to Mother Nature to help our skin heal is best.
Fashions Finest received this sample and loved the list of ingredients. If you decide to purchase, why not share a selfie and tag us? @fashionsfinestuk We’d love to see you!
There remarkable qualities of pure golden jojoba are at the core of The Jojoba Company’s unique skincare range.