Hudson’s Bay, Toronto (Photo by Eva Fydrych / Fashion Studio Magazine)
Winter doesn't have to be boring! Below you can find a selection of 5 fabulous coats that not only look very stylish, but will also keep you warm. Trendy patterns and bold colours will brighten up long winter days and won't allow you to disappear in the crowd.
USEFUL TIP: If you are wearing a statement coat, remember to keep the rest of your outfit simple. Choose your accessories carefully and opt for classic black or calm, neutral shades. Recommended colours for Fall/Winter 2015: red, pastel pink, camel, yellow, black combined with other colours. “Reinvent new combinations of what you already own. Improvise. Become more creative. Not because you have to, but because you want to. Evolution is the secret for the next step.” ― Karl Lagerfeld
1. Reversible colour-block wool coat by Narciso Rodriguez
2. AWAKE Faux Fur Coat - designed by Natalia Alaverdian
3. COACH teddy bear coat - warm and cozy!
4. GIAMBATTISTA VALLI Panelled shearling coat
5. MIU MIU Python-trimmed bouclé-tweed coat
For more winter inspiration, have a look at the bright colours of MOSCHINO AW 2015 collection.