Sensibio H2O Cleansing Micellar Water has a new dress. Bioderma Laboratoires has launched a brand-new Limited Edition 1L Pump for its micellar water.
Award-winning celebrity hairstylist Dionne Smith introduces a magic trick for all hairdressers: the Ebony Braiding Doll. The beautiful Ebony is a new way to learn how to cut and style Afro-textured hair thanks to her soft type 4 coils.
Do you crave that pleasant sensation when you get pampered at the spa? Do you miss a good chance for a face or nail makeover? Wait no more. Invogue has what you need for your beauty salon in the comfort of your home. Discover our beauty picks.
Photo by Invogue
Maybe you need to save after a year of restriction and constrictions but you can definitely find the best in vegan beauty to feel instantly good. Building your beauty salon home is guilt-free and cruelty-free with Invogue's selection of beauty items and tools.
What would you need to start your day or to get ready for the night? We found our skin, face, nails daily essentials and style weapons with Invogue. Check what we love and approve:
- So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit
- Brushworks Micro Needle Derma Roller
- Eye Candy Signature Lash – ARIA
- Invogue Lash Vault Lashes #01
- Nail HQ All In One Treatment
For Your Face
We spent lines promoting greener options for our beauty routine. Our skincare picks cannot but have to be eco-conscious and practical:
• So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit: a pack of makeup remover pads and cloths inside a washable bag. Give your skin a reset with the So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit. This set features two makeup remover pads and two makeup remover Cloths that are all made from a microfibre material that removes makeup just using water. Suitable for all skin types, each pad and cloth replace the use of 1500 single-use pads, as they can be put in the washing machine to be used again and again. The So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit vegan, cruelty-free and sustainable. This set contains 2 makeup remover pads, 2 makeup remover cloths and 1 washable bag.
• Brushworks Micro Needle Derma Roller will take your skincare regime to the next level. Micro-needling is known to help enhance any skincare routine by aiding with the absorption of serums, preventing breakouts, blackheads, and keeping the skin healthy and supple. Brushworks’ roller uses painless micro-needles to penetrate the surface of the skin to stimulate collagen production and elastin refreshed complexion. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
For Your Eyes
What is the secret of actresses' eyes? More lashes, of course. Here are two falsies to have all eyes on you:
• Eye Candy Aria from the Signature Collection Lashes boast a layered lash look with V-shaped clusters to ensure your eyes slay from every angle. A doll-like lash with an elongated centre to open the eye and truly make your eyes the centre of attention. These luxury lashes are cruelty-free, handmade and premium-quality. (Lash glue is sold separately.)
• Invogue Lash Vault Lashes #01 are dainty and delicate falsies, the perfect combination for lash addicts looking for a natural look with an added touch of glam. Soft strands of hair form criss-cross clusters along the lash band, giving you a textured and defined finish without being too overpowering for an everyday look. Pair these divine lashes with a soft smokey eye and you are good to go. very light and easy to apply, these lashes are also cruelty-free and reusable. Each box contains three pairs of lashes. (Lash glue is sold separately.)
For Your Nails
Your new mani will last longer with the right treatment. This is ideal for very stressed nails...
• Nail HQ All In One Treatment is a multi-treatment for dry, brittle, soft, and weak nails. Repair and restore your nails with the Nail HQ All In One Treatment. This multi-solution is designed to strengthen dry, brittle, soft, and weak nails to help them stay healthy for longer. It is enriched with acrylic resin, acai berry, and argan oil to provide moisture, nourishment, and strength to the nails. It is cruelty-free and vegan.
Find more for your beauty routine and makeup with 100% cruelty-free and vegan options online with Invogue.
In an attempt to reduce our carbon footprint, we may adopt sensible choices such as buying secondhand clothing, switching to LED lights or public transport; maybe even changing our search engines! Ecosia, the green search engine for excellence, is now partnering with visual artists with nature-inspired T-shirts to plant trees.
Fashion smashed a barrier during the London Fashion Week and it seems like nothing will be the same ever again. Physical constrictions highlighted the potential of digital techs and SUM OTHER, in partnership with SUMB0D1, replied by pushing fashion to the extreme with its 100% digital showcases.
We know well how curly and Afro-textured hair needs special care to maintain its luscious beauty and health. Sophia London, a new haircare brand, answers this 'emergency hair call' with its official launch.
Disney's villains have never been that popular before. Cruella de Ville is enjoying quite some success and attention, at least fashionwise, with the latest Disney film. Following the hype, Cruella is back in town with a themed collection by George at Asda.
To mention a popular saying 'good things come in small packages' but being 'petites' is actually not that easy. The young label Jennifer Anne set the goal to make the life of petite women easier when it comes to finding the right outfit.
There is a festive feeling in the air. Summer is the season of outdoor gatherings, parties and weddings, after all! There could not be a better time to dress up and add a sweet but luxury touch: knotted hair accessories.