MONAT's new Soothing Micellar Shampoo
MONAT® introduces its new Soothing Micellar Shampoo, which carefully lifts and removes impurities and product build-up from delicate hair for a gentle yet deep, refreshing cleanse. Vegan and cruelty-free as always.
MONAT unveils the Wellness Collection, new vegan supplements
The luxury vegan beauty brand, MONAT® unveils the launch of its new Wellness Collection to complement its skincare range.
Forever Living launches the new Aloe Body Lotion
Forever Living has launched a new lightweight formula Aloe Body Lotion to quickly deliver the benefits of pure aloe vera and other moisturising ingredients making it ideal as an everyday moisturiser to soften skin and leave it feeling smooth, hydrated and healthy.
Fight ocean pollution a bag at a time with grüum
grüum, Manchester-based skincare and haircare brand, launched a new range of sustainable wash bags to help fighting ocean pollution thanks to a toiletry essential.
Pro tips to bikini waxing by Sugar Coated experts
The 'Martini', the 'Brazilian', the 'Classic'... No, these are not the names of some fancy Summer cocktails but three popular bikini waxing styles. Waxing the bikini area can be quite challenging at first, but everyone can master it at home with pro tips, practice and the right product like Sugar Coated Bikini Hair Removal Kit.
Charlotte Rhys brings its South African vibes to the UK
Charlotte Rhys made its name in South Africa as a luxury fragrance brand that takes responsible actions toward the environment, the local flora and society. Fashions Finest dived into this new scented world to share some considerations.
Treat your stretch marks naturally
For a long time, stretch marks were something to be ashamed of. The 'natural beauty' wave thought us to accept them and see those lines as part of life. Treating them to restore the skin is still a good practice, we can try naturally.
SOS SPF50, safe for your skin, safe for the environment
The best investment for Summer is a trusty sunscreen that never let you down (in protection). If you are like us and ask more about your skincare, you are likely in the look for something that does more for your skin and the environment. SOS SPF 50 checks all these boxes.
Your beauty salon at home with Invogue
Do you crave that pleasant sensation when you get pampered at the spa? Do you miss a good chance for a face or nail makeover? Wait no more. Invogue has what you need for your beauty salon in the comfort of your home. Discover our beauty picks.
Photo by Invogue
Maybe you need to save after a year of restriction and constrictions but you can definitely find the best in vegan beauty to feel instantly good. Building your beauty salon home is guilt-free and cruelty-free with Invogue's selection of beauty items and tools.
What would you need to start your day or to get ready for the night? We found our skin, face, nails daily essentials and style weapons with Invogue. Check what we love and approve:
- So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit
- Brushworks Micro Needle Derma Roller
- Eye Candy Signature Lash – ARIA
- Invogue Lash Vault Lashes #01
- Nail HQ All In One Treatment
For Your Face
We spent lines promoting greener options for our beauty routine. Our skincare picks cannot but have to be eco-conscious and practical:
• So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit: a pack of makeup remover pads and cloths inside a washable bag. Give your skin a reset with the So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit. This set features two makeup remover pads and two makeup remover Cloths that are all made from a microfibre material that removes makeup just using water. Suitable for all skin types, each pad and cloth replace the use of 1500 single-use pads, as they can be put in the washing machine to be used again and again. The So Eco Facial Cleansing Kit vegan, cruelty-free and sustainable. This set contains 2 makeup remover pads, 2 makeup remover cloths and 1 washable bag.
• Brushworks Micro Needle Derma Roller will take your skincare regime to the next level. Micro-needling is known to help enhance any skincare routine by aiding with the absorption of serums, preventing breakouts, blackheads, and keeping the skin healthy and supple. Brushworks’ roller uses painless micro-needles to penetrate the surface of the skin to stimulate collagen production and elastin refreshed complexion. It is vegan and cruelty-free.
For Your Eyes
What is the secret of actresses' eyes? More lashes, of course. Here are two falsies to have all eyes on you:
• Eye Candy Aria from the Signature Collection Lashes boast a layered lash look with V-shaped clusters to ensure your eyes slay from every angle. A doll-like lash with an elongated centre to open the eye and truly make your eyes the centre of attention. These luxury lashes are cruelty-free, handmade and premium-quality. (Lash glue is sold separately.)
• Invogue Lash Vault Lashes #01 are dainty and delicate falsies, the perfect combination for lash addicts looking for a natural look with an added touch of glam. Soft strands of hair form criss-cross clusters along the lash band, giving you a textured and defined finish without being too overpowering for an everyday look. Pair these divine lashes with a soft smokey eye and you are good to go. very light and easy to apply, these lashes are also cruelty-free and reusable. Each box contains three pairs of lashes. (Lash glue is sold separately.)
For Your Nails
Your new mani will last longer with the right treatment. This is ideal for very stressed nails...
• Nail HQ All In One Treatment is a multi-treatment for dry, brittle, soft, and weak nails. Repair and restore your nails with the Nail HQ All In One Treatment. This multi-solution is designed to strengthen dry, brittle, soft, and weak nails to help them stay healthy for longer. It is enriched with acrylic resin, acai berry, and argan oil to provide moisture, nourishment, and strength to the nails. It is cruelty-free and vegan.
Find more for your beauty routine and makeup with 100% cruelty-free and vegan options online with Invogue.
Sophia London launches new plant-based hair care for Afro-textured & curly hair
We know well how curly and Afro-textured hair needs special care to maintain its luscious beauty and health. Sophia London, a new haircare brand, answers this 'emergency hair call' with its official launch.