Azelaic acid, a by-product of wheat, is an uncommonly used ingredient in anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing cosmetics and creams.
Swimwear, and we mean good swimwear isn’t cheap. Maybe it’s time to invest in a really good piece of kit. Especially if after tucking yourself in and pushing yourself up that bikini doesn’t reflect the juicy piece of fruit that you are.
The trend of femmine headbands predominantly features long luscious locks incorporating hair extensions for that extra princess drama but what about short hair?
Controversial and critical tailoring is redefining the historical classics of the trench coat with modern perspective. Besfxxk collection strives for a signature silhouette with daring finishing details.
So many of us live or work in cities and built up areas these days, where traffic blocks up our streets all day long and air quality stagnates indoors. The result is an increase in our exposure to pollution, dirt, train fumes and smog, all of which takes its toll on our skin and overall health.
Science and fashion are two completely different worlds yet they always find their way to each other. Living in a world where battling climate change is at the forefront of most organisations, fashion has been known to take major steps in reducing its carbon footprint.
When you hear 'facial scrubs' most think about microbeads and harsh exfoliators. But for the last 15 years Jojoba Beads have been renowned for its gentler, biodegradable ingredients to exfoliate and cleanse skin safely.
Avoiding harsh micro beads, why not try a natural alternative such as jojoba beads to cleanse the face.
If you are looking for a much loved product that’s tried and tested with over 300 5 star reviews, why not consider the benefits of The Jojoba Bead Cleanser (£22.95)
The cleanser uses Jojoba Beads that are very mild and gentle on the skin, making them ideal for all skin types, including sensitive. With natural emollient properties, jojoba beads are also naturally more moisturising than regular exfoliators and help to maintain the skin's natural pH balance instead of stripping it from its natural oils. They’re also kinder on the planet as they’re biodegradable.
The Jojoba Bead Cleanser combines the benefits of these beads with the below skin-loving ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice that offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant, and soothing properties,
- Jojoba which has a variety of skin healing properties making it perfect for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin,
- Shea Butter to condition, tone, soothe, and soften skin,
- Ylang Ylang Flower Oil which has anti-bacterial skin purifying properties, and works wonders to help regulate your sebum production,
- Papaya Fruit Extract to soothe skin irritations and acts as a natural exfoliant,
- Soapwort Leaf Extract which has flavonoids and vitamin C to fight dark spots and free radicals that can cause signs of ageing,
- Vitamin E for anti-aging,
- Macadamia Seed Oil that hydrates without clogging pores.
- Quandong Fruit Extract which contains active phenolic acids (a more natural and gentler alternative to exfoliating acids like AHAs). This extract is ideal for exfoliating dead skin cells and leaving behind a brighter and clearer complexion.
It would be difficult to find a product that offers more natural ingredients to combat all of your skin’s demands of the day. It’s a long list of factors when you sit down and think about it, as our skin is busy fighting the effects of pollution, stress and artificial heat from air conditioning to dry us out.
Looking to Mother Nature to help our skin heal is best.
Fashions Finest received this sample and loved the list of ingredients. If you decide to purchase, why not share a selfie and tag us? @fashionsfinestuk We’d love to see you!
We love and admire how fierce this brand is against fashion waste. Look out for this London based brand April & Alex presenting the ‘Ferox’ collection, inspired by all women breaking through the glass ceiling.
Plus-sized men don't get much of a shout-out in the fashion world, which can be tough because many people, regardless of their gender or size, want to look good and dress well.
A name made of dreams, a style built with fierce. These are the components in the DNA of Blikvanger, an independent fashion label from Georgia.
Propolis is one of the web's favourite natural ingredients. With 36.6 million views, #propolis-related content is making the buzz on TikTok. This well-deserved viral success is all about its benefits...
We love how Sabine has captured the soft and vivid hues inviting spring back into our lives once again. Winter can feel heavy and never ending but Sabine Arias’ debut collection uplifts the mood reminding us of fresher days ahead.