So many of us live or work in cities and built up areas these days, where traffic blocks up our streets all day long and air quality stagnates indoors. The result is an increase in our exposure to pollution, dirt, train fumes and smog, all of which takes its toll on our skin and overall health.
When you hear 'facial scrubs' most think about microbeads and harsh exfoliators. But for the last 15 years Jojoba Beads have been renowned for its gentler, biodegradable ingredients to exfoliate and cleanse skin safely.
Avoiding harsh micro beads, why not try a natural alternative such as jojoba beads to cleanse the face.
If you are looking for a much loved product that’s tried and tested with over 300 5 star reviews, why not consider the benefits of The Jojoba Bead Cleanser (£22.95)
The cleanser uses Jojoba Beads that are very mild and gentle on the skin, making them ideal for all skin types, including sensitive. With natural emollient properties, jojoba beads are also naturally more moisturising than regular exfoliators and help to maintain the skin's natural pH balance instead of stripping it from its natural oils. They’re also kinder on the planet as they’re biodegradable.
The Jojoba Bead Cleanser combines the benefits of these beads with the below skin-loving ingredients:
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice that offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant, and soothing properties,
- Jojoba which has a variety of skin healing properties making it perfect for dry, sensitive, acne prone skin,
- Shea Butter to condition, tone, soothe, and soften skin,
- Ylang Ylang Flower Oil which has anti-bacterial skin purifying properties, and works wonders to help regulate your sebum production,
- Papaya Fruit Extract to soothe skin irritations and acts as a natural exfoliant,
- Soapwort Leaf Extract which has flavonoids and vitamin C to fight dark spots and free radicals that can cause signs of ageing,
- Vitamin E for anti-aging,
- Macadamia Seed Oil that hydrates without clogging pores.
- Quandong Fruit Extract which contains active phenolic acids (a more natural and gentler alternative to exfoliating acids like AHAs). This extract is ideal for exfoliating dead skin cells and leaving behind a brighter and clearer complexion.
It would be difficult to find a product that offers more natural ingredients to combat all of your skin’s demands of the day. It’s a long list of factors when you sit down and think about it, as our skin is busy fighting the effects of pollution, stress and artificial heat from air conditioning to dry us out.
Looking to Mother Nature to help our skin heal is best.
Fashions Finest received this sample and loved the list of ingredients. If you decide to purchase, why not share a selfie and tag us? @fashionsfinestuk We’d love to see you!
Propolis is one of the web's favourite natural ingredients. With 36.6 million views, #propolis-related content is making the buzz on TikTok. This well-deserved viral success is all about its benefits...
Kiyomila Cosmetics is a black owned botanical skincare and wellness brand which specialises in creating an array of natural, healthy, vegan products for individuals dealing with eczema, acne and hyperpigmentation.
Charlotte Miller, founder of Charlie Betty Beauty, showed us how makeup – that colourful game we love so much – can be a shield to protect you from the world or magic healer. We had a virtual chat to talk about makeup, mental wellbeing and the beauty industry.
In a blink of an eye, you can revamp your look and go from brunching to partying thanks to Lola's Lashes x Liberty. The hybrid magnetic lashes have been revisited by Liberty Poole.
Charlie Betty Beauty uses colours on a human, more sympathetic scale. Makeup has much to do with our mood and, after all, chromotherapy has undoubted benefits for our wellbeing!
Fashion and beauty-makers started somewhere and, if you look a bit closer, their interests and lives are much like ours. We at Fashions Finest love talking about trailblazers, visionaries, creative minds. This time, we had the pleasure to chat with Tia Roqaa, CEO and founder of Roccabox, to know more about her relationship with beauty - the industry, the trends and much more.
Baking, crocheting, gardening, crafting and many more. Everyone found a way to kill time during lockdown by brushing up a favourite hobby. Akleia surely did! She built her vegan skincare brand from scratches.
There was a time when a chocolate advent calendar was bringing so much joy with its simple pleasures. The grown-up you love to indulge in a different kind of advent calendar which is slightly more expensive and less caloric: beauty advent calendars.