The client loved it so much we had to introduce it to all our clients!
Skin Health Spa's 'Ultimate Facial' package provides the answer to skin rejuvenation needs. This carefully selected series of treatments promotes healthy facial skin within a matter of weeks and is used to treat lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, pigmentation, rosacea, skin surfacing, pores, dead and tired looking skin and is suitable for a number of problematic areas including eyes, mouth, forehead, cheeks, and neck and can be used on all skin types. Suitable for the face only - this is the treatment to undertake in the day to present at night.
The 'Ultimate Facial' package includes:
• Single Microdermabrasion Treatment (£65.00 Value)
• Single Balancing Enzyme Facial Treatment (£85 Value)
• Single Transderm Treatment (£95 Value)
• Light Facial Massage to finish!
Skin Health Spa uses the very best technology on offer and only leading cosmeceuticals to give excellent results and employs experienced professionals to ensure your safety.
The Skin Health Spa exclusive Ultimate Facial package is available at all Skin Health Spa clinics: London Marylebone, London City, Manchester, Dorridge, Leamington Spa and Nantwich (Cheshire).
To find out more information about Ultimate Facial, please book a free consultation at any of the Skin Health Spa clinics or call 0800 24 25 145 for more details. Visit: www.skinhealthspa.com for more information on other available treatments.
Information on some of the individual treatments
• A superb skin enhancement treatment, which promotes healthy skin within a matter of weeks. MicroDermabrasion is used to treat lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, stretch marks and pigmentation problems.
How it works
• The skin is treated to a deep, mechanical exfoliation, which gently resurfaces the outer layers of the skin, removing damaged cells and stimulating the skin's natural cell regenerating process. The result is healthy, natural, smooth and youthful skin.
As Seen on 10 Years Younger!
• Transderm® is for some reason a complex treatment to describe, so let's try to make it as simple as possible. When you undertake a traditional facial your therapist will take 40-50 mins to massage cosmeceutical (moisturisers, serums or vitamin based lotions) into the skin. It takes 40-50 minutes or longer because the fingers and hands can only do so much in this time.
• The problem is that a) it takes a reasonable time and b) the product can only go so far into the skin. The other issue is that traditional facials can only use certain cosmeceutical products and therefore the treatment range for your type of skin or skin condition is limited.
• Transderm® makes life much easier for all involved. It's a proven mechanical facial system and a hand held device that uses electrical pulses to aid and improve trans-dermal or deep epidermis delivery of cosmeceutical products.
• Transderm® takes less time to massage your chosen cosmeceutical product into your skin and when it does it goes deeper. This means you receive a plumper, more refreshing end result and the best bit is that it lasts much longer than just a few hours following a traditional facial. The treatment also allows for a much wider range of cosmeceutical products and therefore we can target much more difficult skin conditions than a traditional facial - meaning you can spend less time getting to the result you desire.
• Here's a more complicated explanation:
o Transderm® makes the skin permeable to macromolecules in a non-invasive way.
o Transderm® delivers active substances without trauma, skin injury and irritations.
o Transderm® is an alternative to injections for all Mesotherapy applications, mainly skin rejuvenation on face, neck, chest and hands and cellulite treatments.
• It's why Vogue said "no need to spend forever being pampered with no results the next morning. All facials should include Transderm®! "
Tuesday, 27 November 2012
The ‘Ultimate FacialWritten by Fashions Finest Loves
This ultra-fabulous treatment was initially developed for one of our long-term following celebs who was looking for something to combat the grime of make-up, shoots, studio lights and London smog.