This weekend Fashions Finest, once again, produced a variety of thrilling off-schedule shows that gave guests a glimpse into the future of fashion.
After next season's designs graced the runway, Fashions Finest and guests travelled through time in the opposite direction, to the Manhattan of the 1970s, the birthplace of the disco movement, for an after party to remember!
DISCO is a brand new underground boîte owned by Inception Group, a brand renowned for its unique concepts. Guests will be welcomed through a Pan-Am inspired lounge that pays homage to the golden days of intercontinental air travel and emerge through aeroplane doors into the cool and funky interior of the club.
With a retro-inspired decor and nostalgic touches such as roller skates, cassette tapes and music memorabilia, DISCO is the perfect place to enjoy nightly live music, choreographed dance routines and DJs playing exclusively from vinyl...
VIP guests were treated to an exclusive live performance from NYC musical sensation GAREK and Urban Music Awards nominee and Aggro Santos. Aggro also got the party up and on the dance floor with his exclusive DJ set.
Guests including Prince Cassius, Leroy Dawkins, Kitty Brucknall, Aggro Santos and the beautiful models of Fashions Finest enjoyed the Disco Ball cocktails and electric funk and partied in to the next season.
The unbeatable professional service from DISCO really made the night special for the Fashions Finest team, as well as their corporate sponsors and VIP guests. From catwalk to dance floor this London Fashion Week party was one to remember!
Notes to Editors
• Fashions Finest is a leading fashion and entertainment lifestyle magazine and multi award winning Fashion event company, who provide professional production & management of catwalk shows, award ceremonies and launches for a wide variety of UK and international clients.
• September Off Schedule London Fashion Week shows 13-14th September 2014 at Grand Connaught Rooms, 61-65 Great Queen Street, London, WC2B 5DA
• DISCO is part of the Inception Group and can be found at 13 Kingly Court (Beak St Entrance) Soho, London, W1B 5PW
• GAREK is a New York based singer-songwriter. Born and raised in Wisconsin, he made the transition to New York in 2010. Fusing Industrial Rock (a la Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson and Garbage) with haunting melodies and explosive choruses, GAREK creates a distinct sonic landscape.
• Aggro Santos released his debut single "Candy", which features Kimberly Wyatt, was released on 2 May 2010 and was certified silver by the BPI.
His second single "Saint or Sinner" was released on 22 August 2010 and his third, "Like U Like", (featuring Kimberly Walsh), was released on 14 January 2011. "Like U Like" marked the first solo record by Girls Aloud member Walsh, becoming the fourth member to release solo material away from the group. He released the comedic Selfie Selfie Selfie song in 2014 and is now focusing on DJing and Producing. For more info contact Daniel O'Gorman of Mercury Artist Management on email@example.com
• For additional information about Fashions Finest contact Deborah St. Louis (CEO) firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 7525 148 327, +44 (0) 845 388 0525
• For further press information please contact Lady Charlotte Lynham at LadyCPR on email@example.com
Published in News