Wednesday, 12 November 2014
Five reasons to buy a vintage Christmas presentWritten by Fashions Finest Loves
The pressure to buy a special and meaningful Christmas present can be overwhelming, but Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair is here to help.
Our last fair of the year takes place just in time to check off some names on the Christmas shopping list, and perhaps pick up a gift or two for yourself!
Why does vintage make the ideal Christmas present? Here are 5 perfect reasons to start your Christmas shopping at our vintage wonderland fair:
1. It's one-of-a-kind! You can relax knowing that your loved ones won't end up with the same thing twice as you've bought them something truly unique.
2. It's an investment. All our traders are hand-picked for selling top quality, authentic vintage which will increase in value as time goes by. With a number of designer pieces too from Dior to Chanel to Ossie Clark, you can find a present to be treasured for years to come.
3. It has a history. There's a romanticism and sentimentality that surrounds beautiful vintage garments and accessories. Each with their own history and stories of the people who loved them before, vintage is a gift with a deeper meaning.
4. There's something for everyone. At Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair you'll find a huge variety from over 50 stall holders from designer dresses to women's vanity sets, pearl earrings, men's ties and pocket squares to vintage sewing patterns and haberdashery and much, much more. Ranging from all eras from 1800s to 1980s, there's something to suit every taste!
5. It's a wonderful shopping experience. Avoid the crowds and grumpy sales assistants on the high street and head to Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair, in the heart of Dickensian London, for some Christmas cheer! Spend the day soaking up the atmosphere, chatting with knowledgeable traders and put your feet up in our Tearoom des Artists with a mince pie and some festive tunes from our live singer.
Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair's Christmas fair takes place on Sunday 23rd November 2014 from 11am until 5pm at The Old Finsbury Town Hall, Rosebery Avenue, London, EC1R 4RP. Entry is £4 for public and £2 for students.
For further information, images or interview requests contact Savitri Coleman email@example.com.
Published in News