Take a step in the right direction and check out Be:Fit London festival now in its 2nd year the festival, will now take place at the Business Design Centre in Islington from 1-4 May 2015, and is expected to bring together 15,000 women health-conscious women in order to showcase some of the new products, fitness routines and diets for women.
Due to be opened by TV presenter Kirsty Gallacher, this consumer show will provide live demonstrations of training techniques, the latest dietary information.
Talks are lined up from nutritionist Dr Christy Fergusson, Newby Hands, beauty director at Harpers Bazaar, and fitness expert Joanna Hall, and there will be free fitness sessions from Nike Global Yoga, Equinox's Insanity and, from LA, Barry's Bootcamp so why not bring your work out gear and work up a sweat?
You could event treat yourself to the VIP luxury experience which includes:
As a Luxe Experience ticket holder you'll receive;
• A restorative 30 minute sports massage and postural alignment consultation (worth £35)
• Fast-track entry to Be: Fit London (worth £18)
• Luxury Tote Bag worth over £75 (includes Active Bod Mind Over Matter Balm, Vitabiotics Osteocare Liquid & Jointace Max, Physio Plan Cold Pack, juicing guide from Mojo, Bottle Green Cordial, Eat Natural Bar and more...)
• Fast-track entry to classes, talks and the Total Greek Yoghurt Kitchen
• Access to exclusive lounge throughout the day
• A complimentary glass of bubbly (post-massage) or juice
• Concierge service
• Complimentary cloakroom use
• VIP paypoint in Cafe
A limited number of Luxe Experience tickets are on sale now for £75.
A limited number of Luxe Lounge Unlimited passes are on sale now for £100
Want to check it out?
For more information go to: www.befitlondon.com