From iconic designers, International buyers and Sustainability Activists to VIP Stylists, Editors and Marketing Experts, GFF are thrilled to welcome the new line-up as the latest supporters of the internationally acclaimed charity.
Best known for its year-round work and main Graduate Fashion Week event each June Graduate Fashion Foundation has become a key source for new talent, inspiration and innovation and is an essential part of the industry’s annual calendar.
The Global Ambassadors new role for the GFF charity will include; offering advice and guidance to undergraduates and alumni, attending GFF industry and graduate events, joining judging panels for the GFF Annual Awards, representing the charity and its work within the industry and supporting the next generation of fashion talent across 26 disciplines.
Graduate Fashion Foundation President Hilary Alexander OBE said, “We are thrilled to have such fantastic and motivational industry members join GFF as Global Ambassadors and continue supporting the Foundation’s goals and objectives to bridge the gap between education and industry. They each join the charity with many years’ experience in their specialist areas of the industry, and they will hugely inspire the next generate of talent emerging from UK and International universities.”
Meet our new Global Ambassadors: (view their individual quotes in the press release)
- Orsola de Castro, Co-Founder & Global Creative Director of Fashion Revolution
- Eunice Olumide MBE, International Supermodel, Broadcaster & Curator
- Patrick McDowell, London Based Designer and sustainability activist captivating the fashion industry
- Dior Bediako, Founder of Pepper Your Talk and The Junior Network
- Ida Petersson, Director of Mens & Womenswear Buying at Browns
- Isabella Silvers, multi award-winning Integrated Associate Editor of Hearst STUDIO and Co-Founder of Hearst Heritage
- Catherine Teatum and Rob Jones, Founders of premium designer label TeatumJones
- Bemi Shaw, Stylist & Journalist
- Edeline Lee, London Based Designer of eponymous label Edeline Lee