The inaugural Virgin Sport event takes place on the 30th April on Hackney Marshes, in partnership with Hackney Council.
I was sent a few products from CB12 to try. The package contained three mouthwashes, which were the CB12 mild, CB12 white and CB12 original. I was also sent the CB12 spray for pleasant breath on the go and the CB12 chewing gum. The CB12 original has a fresh taste to it and leaves your breath smelling fresh for hours while the CB12 mild has a mild mint taste to it and keeps your breath fresh throughout the day.
The CB12 white has a peppermint taste, which is strong and long lasting. The CB12 white whitens your teeth after you have been using it for two weeks. It removes all the stains that have been caused by coffee, tea, red wine and nicotine.
As I happen to be a smoker at the moment it is a great help, so until I quit which will be in the near future I will continue to use CB12 white. The CB12 spray and gum is great for when you are out and about and need to freshen your breath. I take my spray everywhere with me.
A CB12 product gives you12 hours of protection. That is 12 hours of fresh breath, you can speak to anyone with confidence once you have used CB12. Studies have shown that CB12 is more efficient than other mouthwashes.
If you have not tried it I suggest you give it a go and get fresh breath in time for Summer. It will be a good investment. Prices range from £2-£30 and I would say that every product is worth the money if you too want to have fresh breath. Do not be a person that has to cover their mouths while having a conversation.
Written by Hayley Sweeney
The UK’s Health & Fitness Festival for Women is back for it’s fourth year, and this year’s festival will be bigger and better that ever.
There is nothing better for the soul than sitting around a table enjoying good food, good wine and great company. So, with that soul enriching idea in mind, I organised a dinner party for my friends with an array of freshly prepared and healthy dishes provided by the lovely folks at GoNutritionUK.
My friends and I totally enjoyed all the dishes, as you can see!!
I received 6 meals from the Cutting Meals Hamper
The Cutting Meals Hamper is designed to make dieting easy. All the meals are low in fats, carbohydrate and packed with quality protein. The perfect selection of meals to help you keep trim and lean with less than 300 calories. All ready to eat after a busy day at work.
Here are the dishes we received...
1. Chicken Katsu with Pickled Ginger Greens: This Japanese dish is a flavour sensation, with tender chicken fillet in a lemon herb crumb covered in a tangy katsu sauce, complemented with fresh veg, all finished with chopped coriander and sliced red chilli. Served with pickled ginger greens- Suitable for freezing.
2. Yakitori Beef with Wilted Asian Greens: This Asian inspired dish uses only the finest rump steak, marinated in a sticky glaze and paired with fresh veg along, topped with coriander, spring onions, sesame seeds, and a soy and ginger dressing. Served with wilted Asian greens- Suitable for freezing.
3. Piri Piri Pulled Chicken with Fresh Seasonal Salad: Slow cooked chicken breast is marinated in a spicy piri piri marinade and mixed with fresh baby spinach leaves, spring onion and chilli, all finished with a tangy mango drizzle, grated cheddar and a squeeze of lime, on a bed of fresh seasonal salad- Not Suitable for freezing.
4. BBQ Pulled Pork with Mango Slaw: Succulent BBQ pulled pork is paired with a refreshing mango slaw and complement with sweet corn and pomegranate, topped with a dusting of chopped coriander-Not Suitable for freezing
5. Chicken & Chorizo Bake with Mediterranean Vegetables & Goats Cheese: This cheesy Spanish dish is a taste sensation, with diced chicken and chorizo in a herby tomato sauce, accompanied with courgettes, aubergines and peppers, and topped with creamy goats cheese- Suitable for freezing.
6. Tandoori Salmon with Kale & Mint Salad: Succulent salmon marinated in a tandoori glaze is complemented with fresh kale and cherry tomatoes, all finished with fresh mint and pomegranate seeds- Not Suitable for freezing.
We found every meal to be super healthy and tasty. I would have loved to add some potatoes or rice, because I found the meals to be very meaty. But it was all still very tasty and enjoyable.
My friends loved the pulled pork and devoured that dish with such delight.
The most enjoyable meals, for me, was the Yakitori Beef with Wilted Asian Greens, Tandoori Salmon with Kale & Mint Salad and the Piri Piri Pulled Chicken with Fresh Seasonal Salad.
At first glance it was difficult to know if the food was to be eaten hot or cold and if it could be frozen and eaten the next day. I also initially could not find and the instructions, on the packaging but luckily, I did find it later. So, I contacted the company to find out. They gave me a list of the meals that could be frozen and told me that all the meals can be heated up before eating. (See the instructions in list of meals received).
The only problem with the heating up was, as you will hear in the video, was that some of the meals especially the pulled pork included mango slaw which was not in a separate container so it had to be scooped out then the meat heated and added back to the dish.
If I had to give a score for the company, food and the overall experience I would give it a 10/10 because nothing beats good, yummy healthy food and great friends.
Planning your own spontaneous diner party? do visit www.gonutrition.com and have a look at their Meal Hampers.
Follow them on twitter/Insta @GoNutritionUK
By Deborah St. Louis
THE SKIN HEALTH DAILY DRINK TREATING ACNE AND PSORIASIS - and it’s more effective than prescribed medication.
I am sure that you have noticed that everyone around you is going to the gym or is in some kind of fitness regime?
When we speak to people our teeth is one of the first things that people tend to notice so we need to keep them clean and white.