Lola's Lashes has revealed its soon-to-be-launched hybrid magnetic lash collection in collaboration with falsies lover Liberty Poole.
About The Collection
Lola's Lashes is happy to collaborate with Love Island's Liberty Poole for an exclusive collection: Lola's Lashes x Liberty.
Liberty has been wearing false lashes since the age of 15 and she has definitely mastered the art of applying falsies! The celebrity gave her touch to Lola's Lashes newest hybrid magnetic lashes by creating 5 styles just for the brand.
The new collection comprises of 5 eyelashes styles - Brunchin', V.I.P, Girls Night, Red Carpet and Afterparty - and 4 different kits each featuring the innovative Lola's Lashes hybrid magnetic system:
- Hybrid Duo Magnetic Kit (£45) – a rich beauty box available in 2 options containing two pairs of magnetic lashes (Brunchin & V.I.P and Red Carpet & Afterparty), one Hybrid Magnetic Eyeliner (in the shade black) and one Finishing Touch-Up Pen.
- Hybrid Magnetic Kit (£35) – a complete set in 5 options consisting of 1 style of magnetic lashes, one black Hybrid Magnetic Eyeliner and one Finishing Touch-Up Pen. The styles available are Brunchin’, V.I.P, Girls Night, Red Carpet and Afterparty.
- Magnetic Single Lash (£20) – available in 5 styles (Brunchin’, V.I.P, Girls Night, Red Carpet & Afterparty).
- Flick & Stick Set (£18) – available in 3 styles consisting of one pair of magnetic lashes and one Hybrid Magnetic Eyeliner in the shade Black or Clear (V.I.P, Girls Night and Afterparty).
- Strip Single Lash (£9) – non-magnetic lashes designed to be used with Lola's Lashes Flick & Stick or the Hybrid Liner. They are available in all the styles from the collection: Brunchin’, V.I.P, Girls Night, Red Carpet and Afterparty.
Lola's Lashes x Liberty collection feature the brand's latest 'hybrid magnetic' technology combining the attraction of magnets and the extra hold of adhesive in one swipe. The upcoming range provides the same high-quality features of Lola's Lashes products:
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free,
- reusable up to more than 30 times,
- free from toxic ingredients and latex,
- easy application,
- wind and weather-resistant.
Lola's Lashes x Liberty will launch on 24th January. You can sign up for the pre-launch and discounts on Lola's Lashes website.